School uniform will soon be available to buy from school on a Friday morning. Order forms will be sent out with the children very soon – please return to the office. These items have the school logo on but this is not essential. Items may be purchased from elsewhere provided the uniform conforms to the school policy.
- White/blue/grey polo shirts, blouses or shirts
- Royal blue jumper
- Blue and white striped or checked dress
- Grey/black tailored shorts, trousers or skirts
- School shoes or sandals – sensible style grey or black.
- T-shirt (royal blue or white) - no collar/button
- Shorts (black)
- Black daps
- Jogging bottoms
- Separate sweatshirt
- PE bag (small drawstring bag) – it helps if this is distictive in colour
- Painting shirt – preferably cloth not plastic e.g. an old shirt
- Waterproof coat (whatever the weather)
- Wellington boots to be kept in school with a named peg to keep them together.
All items must be named. Only unnamed items are put in lost property, named items are returned to the child’s class when found.
Jewellery such as earrings may not be worn. In special circumstances e.g. when they have just been done a small plain stud may be worn but we advise you to have this done at the start of the summer holiday to avoid the need to wear them in school. If they must be worn the child must be able to remove them themselves for PE or cover them up themselves for PE – staff may not do this.