Haresfield Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant to work within our team in KS2, predominantly to support 2 children with an EHCP. This is a grade 5 post and the successful applicant will hold at least NVQ3 or equivalent. The role is temporary and is linked to named children. Knowledge of the primary curriculum is essential; specifically experience of KS2 English and Maths. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide learning and behaviour support for a Year 6 child under the guidance of the class teacher and SENDco.
- Support the development of a Year 4 child with an EHCP to enable access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Be passionate about the right of every child to receive the best education we can offer.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive school with a family feel with a strong emphasis on Christian values and ethos, committed to developing the potential of every child and adult.
- Enthusiastic, kind pupils who love learning
- A positive community of parents and families
- A welcoming staff who work together and are committed to the continuing development of the school.
The post holder will be required to work term time only for 30 hours per week. An EHCP is attached to the pupils.
For more details or an application pack please contact Tracey Buckle, admin officer, at email@example.com. or an application form can be downloaded from the Gloucestershire County Council Website at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/jobs/opportunities-in-gloucestershire-school.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted for the attention of Mrs Rachel Bacon at Haresfield C of E Primary School, Haresfield, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. GL10 3EF.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families and expects all staff to share the same commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.- EHCP
Visits to the school are welcome. Please telephone the school to arrange an appointment. Closing date for applications is noon Monday 21st October, interview date is Friday 25th October.