Haresfield Church of England Primary School provides a secure & creative environment where individuals are valued, nurtured & encouraged to achieve all they can. It is be supported by effective partnerships with parents and the community and is underpinned by its Christian ethos.
At Haresfield School we aim to:
- Have a zest for life
- Encourage self-reliance, co-operation, enthusiasm & initiative
- Develop enthusiasm for knowledge & learning through a positive approach
- Nurture all the children in our care & build their self esteem
- Respect and understand the diversity of the wider world and our place as citizens of it
- Prepare our children with the skills & confidence to tackle the challenges of a changing world
- Extend ourselves in mind, body & spirit
- Learn in partnership with parents, the Church, the community & other schools
- Achieve their potential across all areas of the curriculum
To find out how we plan to achieve these aims please view the powerpoint presented to parents.